Christmas Swag

/
0 Comments
We feel so spoiled after this Christmas! 
 Brice got lots of things to distract him from school  keep him busy. A sweet Kindle Fire that the attacked, hacked, and fixed and a DVR so we don't miss any BYU sporting events or episodes of Chopped for me! Within hours of opening his Kindle he changed the programming and added the android system on to it. It is sweet!! He also got two sweet Iowa Hawkeye camping chairs, a Mad-Bomber hat, a new fleece Columbia jacket, and of course some new wrenches.
 What is a Christmas to that man without new tools? 




I feel spoiled to.. my presents revolve around my favorite addiction...Running! Brice got me  sweet Nike running gloves. When I got back from my first run wearing them, I took them off and grabbed Brice's face with my warm hands! That was a big moment for us! I also got a sweet fleece jacket, new running shoes, a fancy food processor, snacks from my momma, the cutest dessert bowls from Anthropologie, lots of crafty goods, and all the wipes I could ever need to clean our car. (One of my biggest peeves is a dirty car- I know I know..wait until I have kids...)
We have a target gift card or two that we want to use to get some new games, so let us know if you want to join for a fun game night!
Thanks for spoiling us with all the swag we can handle!


You may also like

No comments: