The BIG 27

/
0 Comments
Happy Birthday to my sister Melanie!!
10 Reasons She is THE BEST

10. She has the most beautiful smile
9. She is determined and always knows what she wants and is destined to live out her biggest dreams.
8. She is a world traveler (Europe, Greece, Mexico...honeymoon?)
7. She always says the right thing to me
6. She knows she is a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father.
5. She is the only girl I know with multiple fantasy football teams.
4. She buys the BEST Christmas presents for others...oh isn't Christmas right around the corner :)
3. She has come to watch me be sweaty and finish my half and full marathons
2. The girl knows how to buy good shoes
1. She lets me change the music, even when she's driving her car.

Seriously Mel, I could go on forever. You are the best example to me. You have taught me self-love, patience, and faith in the timing of our Heavenly Father. You remind me constantly of my potential and don't let me have self-pity parties too often. You remind me school is important, and you like the way I decorate. Thanks for making me feel good- but today is all about you! Hope you have a great day!
Treat her right Kris Sorensen :)






You may also like

No comments: