Weekend

/
1 Comments
This weekend we stayed busy with sporting events! Friday night we went to the BYU vs University Central Florida football game! We went with our cool friends, The Catts. Check out her blog Life Full of People she's sweet, crafty, a good talker, and one of my closest friends. The boys really enjoyed the game, all their hooping and hollering and stomping, Michelle and I tried to sing the fight song, and well the little girl next to us really wasn't enjoying it at all. 

On Saturday we cleaned, worked-out, ate chips, and went to the UVU vs Montana soccer game. A sweet friend from high school, Kristen is a keeper for Montana and she invited us to come watch. We were happy to lay a blanket out on the grass and watch the game. 
Sunday was calm with early church, meetings, and home/visiting teaching. Skyping and napping of course.
P.S. Brice just helped me create this table and make it all fancy using HTML. Now I can cross that off my bucket list and never do it again!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I mean I know you are tan but I cannot possibly be THAT white!

    ReplyDelete