Football

/
3 Comments

Football.
College football for that matter. 
It's big in our house- mostly husband though.Last weekend we had a rough time. BYU lost to Texas and IOWA lost to Iowa State. It was a sad night around here. Thankfully, tomorrow BYU takes on those clowns up at UTAH and we're going to beat um! I can feel it! I sure hope Iowa wins too because then I could probably drag Brice to frozen yogurt to celebrate! Looking forward to an afternoon of watching football with my husband- hope Brice is happy after all of it! 
Go cougars and hawkeyes!


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. College football is big in our apartment too. Andrew likes to watch two ta three games on the tv while watching a game online all at the same time! Our fingers are crossed for BYU today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we need to watch some games together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breann- Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It means a lot, and I wasn't creeped out a bit. I'm excited to meet you. You seem lovely. -Ellery

    ReplyDelete