On my mind

/
2 Comments
1. School is back. Brice and I are both excited about our classes this semester. Mr. Smarty-pants himself already challenged out of one of his IT classes. So he gets the 3 credits hours, but doesn't have to do anything more for the class.

2. Running...always on my mind!

3. Registration for the Boston Marathon is in 14 days...

3. Canon EOS Rebel SLR... remember that money we just got? I should save it but this is just on my mind 24/7. And now we have a blog so our pictures really should be better quality, right? Click here to find out why I'm so excited.

4. Pilates. I'm teaching three Pilates classes a week now...2 for BYU and one for a dance studio close by! I love being paid to exercise!

5. babies. babies. babies.
-Breann


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I can understand all of those things on your mind...except the babies! Do you have something you need to tell us? I'll be waiting by the phone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost lost our camera. Which would have meant we could have gotten a new one:) I'm glad we didn't for our pictures sake. I like that camera though! I'm be by the phone if you need to call as well;) PS. We still never skyped that time we were going to. We should be here this Sunday. The nights are crazy this week though. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete