the cutest boy I ever did see

/
0 Comments
Henry at 28 months
I mean, seriously! 
This mom gig has been tough lately... but this little guy loves his mama so much. I get so many hugs and kisses from him. He is potty trained, except nights are 50/50 still. He has been saying so many words now- we're really working on those b,p,d, and m sounds but he's trying. 
He's sad every-time I leave the house, but loves waving goodbye to Brice. He copies everything Hazel does for better and for worse, loves playing puppies and barking around the house. He can open the fridge by himself, runs right into the street EVERY time (we are really working on that), insists on buckling himself into his car-seat, and can scooter better than most of Hazel's friends.
I love you, boom boom.



You may also like

No comments: