thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::

1. All ready to go to ballet. She has requested that I learn how to braid better.
2. I bought her a little "highlights- hidden pictures" workbook and she's obsessed.
3. Asks for an apple everyday.
4. Loves riding her scooter around but has been yelling to people "WATCH OUT"
5. Acted out Moana yesterday. Her pretend ship was the kitchen chairs all upside down.
6. Keeps asking if I'm going to win my race or come in second?
7. loves performing, singing, and telling stories.




:: henry ::

1. The independence stage has kicked in strong. It takes him 5 minutes to buckle himself into his carseat but I'm letting him do it mostly.
2. Wants to climb on the kitchen counter anytime I start food prep.
3. Got to pet a horse yesterday and now stomps his foot, like the horse did to get the flies away.
4.  Gets really upset if we don't see construction during a car drive.
5. I finally got a referral from the doctor to see a speech therapist.
6. The baby ducks are hatching around the lake and he saw some and cradled his arms to tell me "baby." He loves real babes too!
7. We learned the signs to "brown bear brown bear"





You may also like

No comments: