thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::



1. She could read library books all day if I could keep my eyes open.
2. Has been wanting to read more chapter books lately.
3. She even tries to sound out words and points to words as I say them.
4. Wants sunglasses so bad (the Easter Bunny has her covered). The other day in the car she was borrowing mine and she put them on top of her head and asked, "Do I look like a young Mom?"
5. has been saying, "I'm just not liking that very much right now.... mostly when I offer a fruit or vegetable.
6. loves playing "doctor" with her two friends at Mom School. Apparently they have babies in their tummies a lot.
7. She's on a daily does of miralax (going on 4 months) and it makes her so gassy!

:: henry ::


1. I tried the YMCA child care this week and he's come out of there with lots of jibberish. 
2. loves joining me in burpees, planks, and push-ups.
3. Henry has learned the art of delaying bedtime. How much water does a kid really need when they go to bed?
4. loves doing the hand motions for Book of Mormon Stories.
5. If he sees candy or chocolate he starts smacking his lips offering kisses for a treat.
6. Finally got him a pair of shoes he cant take off. Thanks Grandma for the Saltwaters.
7. New pair of suspenders- I could just eat him with those on.


You may also like

No comments: