Papa and Nana come to visit

/
0 Comments
My parents came out for a week long visit and we had so much fun with them. We spent a few days in Houston visiting with my Aunt Rosanne and her family. We spent our days running, swimming, at the museum, and just visiting. We visited the Children's Museum in the woodlands and it was so fun. Lots of hands-on and sensory play for the kids. 

We also drove through Waco, Texas home to Chip and Joanna from everyone's favorite show FIXER UPPER. We toured the grounds, ate from food trucks, and did a little shopping. It was hot and busy but my dad and Brice were troopers. The kids loved swinging and playing outside on the lawn.

We also got to see some friends that just moved, the Memmotts. Blythe and Hazel are such good little friends. 
Back in Dallas we went to the Perot Museum, swam a lot, did swim lessons, and ate at yummy restaurants. 
^Swinging at Magnolia Market ^



^ Everyone is happy^

^ Brice wasn't so impressed but I was happy to be there ^
Having my parents around was a much needed break for me and Brice was more than ready for a few days off work. I'm so glad Hazel and Henry love them and am so grateful that they took the time to come visit us... and sleep on an air mattress...in the living room. 


You may also like

No comments: