Kale and Quinoa Salad

/
0 Comments
Oh hey,umm hello...is anybody there. Does thing still work? 

For awhile there I just felt pretty unmotivated to document anything, but don't worry plenty of pictures will be coming soon. To get my fingers going again I wanted to share a recipe that I have been loving created by your very own (although I'm sure there's something to the sort out on the world wide web already.) 
KALE.
 I have been  on quite the KALE kick lately. like really a lot of kale and  I seriously love it! 
If you're not so sure that kale is you thing start with this yummy salad that I may or may not have eaten for dinner 6 days in a row. 

Kale & Quinoa Salad

- 1 bunch of kale leaves
- 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slivers
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa

Mix everything together in a serving bowl and then toss with dressing.
Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
 Whisk everything together and then pour over salad and mix thoroughly. I've been eating just the salad but add a side of grilled chicken or salmon and there you go! 


You may also like

No comments: