a pity party

/
1 Comments
I'm having a major pity party over here today. The things I worry about and pray for solutions for- just seem to be getting harder. 
Brice finally got a new client assignment, and I was REALLY hoping it could be somewhere he could take the DART conveniently, but instead it will be about twice the distance away. So longer commute for him and definitely more inconvenient for me to get the car. 

Our apartment is feeling smaller and smaller as Henry is crawling all over. We still try to get out everyday for a walk, but I'm just feeling claustrophobic being in our apartment all day.

I'm just feeling bummed out, but I guess with Thanksgiving being a week away I really should just start counting my blessings. I know I have a lot to be grateful for too.



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. It's hard! I remember being in an apartment without a car. One of the reasons we took the position in Oklahoma was to cut down on commute time and to end Taber traveling every other week. Sometimes you just need to have a pity party and write it out so you can endure a bit longer! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete