the flu

/
1 Comments
This week I got the flu or a stomach bug from Monday night until Thursday. I have never felt so weak and starved of energy- it was rough!  I'm still having a hard time finding food to be appealing at all, but my milk supply tanked over those sick days so 'm trying to eat enough to get it back up. I'm so grateful I held onto all that pumped milk in the freezer because Henry took bottles this week like it was his job. 
I guess its more interesting to eat from a bottle when you get to hold it yourself?!
Hopefully the sick is behind us- and next week can be a better one!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. That's how I lost my milk supply with Calithea, except I didn't have any frozen milk. She took the formula and didn't have any interest in me again. :( I hope you get yours back!

    ReplyDelete