workout recap

/
0 Comments
Monday: 8 miles in 1:10 and Insanity
Tuesday: 9 miles outside with a friend and ab workout
Wednesday: 5 miles (Brice and I both woke up late and I just didn't have the time) and Insanity
Thursday: 8 easy miles on the treadmill
Friday: 2 mile warmup + 4 miles of .25 intervals for 6 total
Saturday: 9 miles outside with average pace of 8:06
Sunday: rest day

I'm 6-7 weeks postpartum and feel like I've found my stride. (knock on wood)
 Henry wakes up once a night, so were still working on that but I feel like I've gotten my energy, appetite, and personality back. I've started drinking smoothies again for breakfast and I just love how I don't feel too full but I feel energized. Insanity kicks my butt, but that feels good and running is getting better and easier.
I'm so glad I try to stay active during pregnancy because it makes all the difference for me postpartum. 


You may also like

No comments: