workout recap

/
0 Comments
At 36 weeks pregnant with baby #2 I have surprised myself by still running as much as I am. Honestly, the motivation to go is definitely slipping but during and after my runs I feel so good! I can't believe I'm full-term now. 
During my pregnancy with Hazel I ran until 2 days before my induction and felt great during labor and recovery so I guess that is sort of my plan again... but I think I'm gonna go ahead and start scaling back a bit (even if I feel great!)
 I am so grateful that I've been able to run so well during pregnancy but don't let the numbers fool you- it isn't a breeze and I have had to keep myself motivated more than ever before!

Monday: 8 miles on the treadmill
Tuesday: 7 miles and a few light moves with weights
Wednesday: 6 early miles outside before Christmas morning 
Thursday: 9 "easy paced" miles in 1:17
Friday: 8 miles- 2 mile warm-up and then 6 miles of .25 sprint intervals
Saturday: 8 miles on the treadmill ( between 8:40 and 7:40 minute miles)
Sunday: rest day!

Miles this week: 46
Total miles this year: 2458


You may also like

No comments: