37 Weeks

/
1 Comments
Baby BOY is full term and is welcome to come anytime now :)


- Visiting the doctor every Monday from here on out
- Hazel loves joining em at my appointments because she asks every nurse for a band aid :)
- Blood pressure was 112/72 which is great (but actually high for me)
-Weight- 147  (+24 lbs) whew and feeling everyone of them
- He's head down and the doctor felt his head today
-Belly measured in at 34 cm (which his normal for me to be 3-4 cm behind)
- Lots of movement still, but his booty feels like its going to get stuck under my right ribs
- Tired, tired, tired...  
- I feel big, and while I get a lot of nice comments about me being "so small" I feel BIG!
- Running is feeling good, but getting harder everyday. It really is harder to lower my expectations but I just have to now.
- No swelling, stretch marks, or varicose veins...so grateful!
- Picked out two outfits for baby boy to possibly come home in, now we just really need to narrow down the names. This is the hardest thing for Brice and I to agree on.
- Hoping he comes before his due date (the 15th) but I know better than to get my hopes up. I know pregnancy will be over soon so really I am just trying to enjoy the down time.
- "A TUMS a day keeps the heartburn at bay"...but seriously! 




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Such an exciting time! By this time I was so ready to trade pregnancy tired for baby tired- there is a difference. I hope all goes well with labor and delivery!

    ReplyDelete