Our family is growing!

/
4 Comments
We are so excited to finally announce to friends and family that we are expecting another baby in early January! 


I had a hunch I might be pregnant after moving into our new apartment in Dallas and being exhausted for days afterwards! I mean moving is a lot of work, especially going up two flights of stairs- but I was so wiped out for days I just knew something was different. I didn't say anything to Brice because we tend to both get a little overwhelmed with pregnancy announcements so I waited until Brice's birthday to take a pregnancy test. I figured if it was negative no big deal and if it was positive- then it'd be the perfect surprise! 
Well, he loved his "birthday present" and couldn't believe that I had kept my mouth shut about my suspicions. 
*I tend to blab my feelings and concerns fairly quickly since being married :)

So here we are already 20 weeks along and today we found out we're having a BOY!!!


There are a lot of details I'm excited to share- like how this pregnancy has been so much different than my first, how I'm still running 50+ miles each week, and the woes of picking a double stroller, but for now we are just so grateful for the opportunity to be pregnant again, to feel this baby wiggling inside of me, and for a job with great health insurance!




You may also like

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Baby news is always EXCITING news. I'm HAPPY for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the barefoot and pregnant look!! Wish i could be out there to see you through this one too... Btw, love Hazel's smile in the first pick! Yay a boy !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete