the happenings

/
1 Comments
The last few weeks have been busy. Brice has been finishing up classes and surviving Humanities papers ;) while Hazel and I try to keep busier inside because temperatures were in the single digits for about a week! I'm starting to get real antsy being at home all day..thinking am I doing enough to contribute... I wish I could nanny a few hours a week- and then getting overwhelmed by the idea of it. 
Honestly, I'm feeling kinda lousy and down...and winter is only just beginning :( 
Hazel keeps a smile on our faces though- and we love her for it!
^ Hazel made her first attempt at art in the bath ^


^ We brought home a box from Costco and Hazel found several ways to enjoy it ^

^ Daddy and Hazel were working hard when I came home from a run....Brice was hacking networks for a class assignment and Hazel was watching a youtube video called "Babies laughing at dogs 2013" ^

^Christmas jammies and getting unstuck from Daddy's sweats ^

^ Christmas jammies ^

^ We've had visitors... Hannah and Andrew from Idaho ^

^ Snuggles on a Sunday afternoon ^



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I know those feelings... And it's no fun. Especially when you can't go outside.

    ReplyDelete