three years

/
0 Comments
August 13, 2010 we were married and sealed for eternity and now its three years later.
 It seems like we were babies but deciding to marry Brice has been the best decision of my life. We're still learning things about each other, learning how to be parents and better spouses, and learning how to love more unconditionally, but I'm happy to be learning with my best friend. 
We don't do big grand anniversary plans- but its still a special day.


  





 I love you Brice.
You are a wonderful husband and such a loving father. You are so smart and witty and funny. You are such a good example of faith and obedience. You are such a football fan and such a supporter of me! You are quick to get on the floor and play with Hazel and quick to suggest a motorcycle ride. You are easy to talk to and the only person that makes me feel safe and secure no matter what.


You may also like

No comments: