figuring it out

/
0 Comments
I have a wonderful life- but lately I have felt in a bit of a funk! There's no real complaints- I have a happy marriage, beautiful daughter, hobbies, a testimony, kind friends, a loving family, a savings account, etc... but I feel like somethings off. 

 I have always wanted to be a mom and am so overwhelmingly happy with Hazel and the time we spend together each day. Hazel has been a loving daughter already- she satisfies my heart's needs, brings peace to mind, and a smile to my face. 

 Caring for her has come easily and is enjoyable, but in all the motherhood perfection I feel like I've sort of lost myself a bit. 
So today I am a mother.
 I am a wife.
 I am a runner.
 I am a Dawson's Creek fan forever.
I am a decorator.
I am a frozen yogurt fan.
I am kind.
 I am going to be a good one.


You may also like

No comments: