A little Vacation

/
0 Comments
Hazel and I drove down to Las Vegas this weekend for a very short little vacation. Melanie, Kris, Hazel and I stayed at a resort a few minutes out of the strip area. It felt like we were on a tropical island. We spent our time watching Aunt Chelsea play soccer, (she scored the winning goal in her first game!), shopping at the outlets, trying out her new swimusit, and swimming for the first time! Everyone loved being with Hazel and I was so grateful for a weekend away from the snow and school! Thank you Mom and Dad for helping us surprise Chelsea and thank you Melanie and Kris for making the trip happen!


I know it doesn't look like it but Hazel was loving the water. She was kicking those legs around and loved being in the pool. I think she was a little unsure about the sand under her feet though.



Lastly, It was just our luck- the GAP outlet was having a 50% off everything sale on Saturday (Gap may be my favorite store-but not the cheapest so its a treat). Hazel and I loved spending some of my birthday money on some new clothes. 
Icing on the cake guys.


You may also like

No comments: