They grow so fast!

/
2 Comments
I cannot believe how fast the last few weeks have gone by. Hazel is already a month old and we are a week away from Thanksgiving break. I just finished my application for April graduation from BYU and will only have 8.0 credits next semester to graduate. I will also be teaching Pilates again for BYU. Brice continues to work hard at his job, in his classes, and on his motorcycle! 

It is so fun for me to watch Brice with our babe. As I type this he is giving her a bath and telling her how beautiful she is. He is a wonderful husband and father. Life seems to be keeping us busy and on our toes! 

 The timing belt on the jetta broke so we were forced into using most of our savings to pay for it.  I guess those "rainy days" come and we'll start saving and preparing for the next one that is sure to come!

Hazel at ONE month
- Goes to bed between 9:00 and 9:30 and sleeps until 3:00. Eats and goes back to sleep until 6:30-8:00. We are so grateful she is a good sleeper! 
- Comes to classes with me on Weds and is so good!
- Smiles a lot now, but mostly at Brice :)
- Recognizes our voices
- Outgrew newborn diapers last week
- Is eating well and takes a bottle easily when we need her to
- Can hold her head up for quite a long time
- Loves being outside and falls asleep in her stroller as soon as I start jogging
- Has a pretty sad case of baby acne






Looking back I realize the last few posts have only been about Hazel, but what can I say... she is my best buddy and the most important (and time consuming) thing in our lives!



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful Bre. and just so you know.... that 3rd picture up from the bottom? that is totally you right there. I remember you giving me looks like that often. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the middle photo looks just like you Breann. So cute! And I definately can see Brice's chiseled chin there on her too, what a nice blend of a baby you have!

    ReplyDelete