Heaven is Here

/
0 Comments
 I've been on the wait-list at the library for this book since early July! Finally this week it was all mine. I finished it in hours. 
I  couldn't put it down. 
It made me so grateful for life.
So grateful for family. 
So grateful for my sweet babe who looks at me with such innocent eyes. 
So grateful for my body. It may not be what I want it to look like, but it is so capable of so many things- especially the everyday things that I take for granted. 
So grateful for my husband-for loving me and promising to spend eternity with me. 
So grateful for the gospel. For a loving Father in Heaven who loves and protects his children.

Read this book and you will walk a little taller and have a smile on your face all day- it just makes you feel good and want to be better.


You may also like

No comments: