things are getting a little crazy

/
0 Comments
It's been a while since I've been so overwhelmed/stressing out but the days are here! 
This last weekend we did some overnight babysitting to earn a little extra cash and to help some friends out. It was a lot of fun but going from 2 kids to 6 kids and back down to 2 has thrown us off our usual routine. 

I totally tripped and fell last week when I was out running and while I will totally survive I got pretty banged up.

We move this weekend which is exciting but a lot of work to prep for and actually do. Hoping everything goes smoothly and hoping I don't forget something important that needs to get done.

We have a car at a mechanic this morning to get a pre-purchase inspection. If all checks out we will be buying a car sometime before Friday! funny enough its another Volkswagen. 

I also recently got called as the Visiting Teaching Coordinator and woof! I'm already feeling like a deer caught in the headlights. like huh? what am I doing? We had 20 new sisters move in the last few weeks that need assignments and all the other parts of the calling have me scared to start but I know I just need an hour of quiet time to get things going.

I'm still teaching three evening classes every week which is so fun but keeps my evenings busy.

Here's to taking one thing at a time and hopefully a productive naptime today. Sometimes a nap for myself is more important though :)


You may also like

No comments: