27 weeks

/
0 Comments
I'm in my last week before entering the third trimester of pregnancy! 
That means baby boy is practically here right?! I know... I know...

I've been feeling pretty good lately but still struggling with a few things! 

The good things first:
- I feel healthy, fit, and strong! I'm running a big number of miles a week still (50+) which I am super grateful for. The weather has cooled down so morning runs feel so good!
- my mile times range from 7:50- 9:00
- I sleep like a rock at night. I still can't stay awake much longer than 10 pm though.
- I love feeling baby boy move around- kicks are starting to get stronger now, but he is still way less busy than Hazel was.
- I've started nesting already- I want to get rid of things, clean things, and organize almost every day! 
-Finally not breaking out anymore!
- No real cravings- still eating lots of sandwiches because they're simple enough.

The not so great things:
- I am so tired still- 2'oclock comes around and I am barely able to keep my eyes open!
- I had to switch Obgyns (I got a letter a month ago saying she was leaving her practice) 
- Weight: I've gained 17 pounds, which seems like a lot 
- I still have no appetite! Only once or twice an entire week does food sound good and I can find something that actually sounds good!
-We really should start thinking of baby names- we have none were considering
- a little bit or heartburn but its a once a week thing


You may also like

No comments: