cinnamon rolls part i

/
1 Comments
As part of my new years resolutions I decided that in the year 2014 I'd find the best home-made cinnamon roll. I started January off with THIS recipe- a copycat of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.



I'm actually not a huge fan of cinnamon rolls so I just had one bite and it was good-gooey and yummy, but I wasn't a big fan of the frosting. It had a little too much lemon flavor! Another con- this recipe was so time consuming... hours rising, and hour mixing everything and making frosting, another hour to rise.....too long!




Brice thought it was delish- and was quick to devour it after waiting hours to try it! Four bites and a glass of milk and it was gone :)

1 down... 11 more to go!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. most great cinnamon roll recipes do take a long time to make... the extra rising time makes them so much better... lighter, not heavy. These look great. I have made this recipe before and I don't like the frosting either.

    ReplyDelete