workouts

/
2 Comments
Monday: 10 miles in the morning at 7:45 pace
Tuesday: 13 miles in 1:40 and ab workout
Wednesday: 7 miles easy pace plus insanity
Thursday: 10 miles in 1:18
Friday: 10 miles plus insanity workout
Saturday: 10 miles outside
Sunday: rest day!

I loved running this week! I'm looking for another marathon to sign up for but I think I'm going to wait until I'm done nursing Hazel before I really start to train. This week I just feel fast and strong and even after finishing my runs I would tell Brice I want to go more...
 This weeks total: 60 miles
Miles this year: 1517



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever run pushing Hazel? I'm just curios. I usually run with my girls bc I can't get up early enough to go by myself and at night I'm just unmotivated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I try hard to get up early enough to run before Brice leaves for school/work, but I do end up pushing Hazel once a week or so. She only lasts about 3 miles in the stroller though so i have to split up those runs. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete