home or hotel?

/
2 Comments
We are loving Redmond so far. The overcast mornings (perfect for cool early running) and sunny afternoons.  I like that there's shopping close by- Target, Trader Joes, the Redmond Town Center. I like that Brice works a mile away. I like our apartment. Its much larger than our Provo home, has a washer and dryer, two bathrooms, and nice furnishings. We even have a little porch.
 I'm missing  some of our decor and bright pops of color around the house though.







So for now it feels like more of a hotel but home is wherever we are. 

Plus, our Provo apartment is already gutted out! I hope someone will go snap a picture for me through the window :)


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! It looks beautiful! :) Can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breann, My name is Kathy Finch. I am Spencer's Momma. I love reading all the Johnson Blogs, although it has been a long while since i have.

    Imagine my surprise that you guys have moved to my neck of the world. We live up I-5 3 mile off of Exit 206 - about an hour from you guys.

    If you are ever up this way --- or what to come visit call Amber and get my number.

    I don't have a problem giving it out I just don't know who all reads this and don't want to whole world to have it.

    It would be fun to see you and your family.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete