smoothies

/
2 Comments
For the last two weeks I've had a smoothie for breakfast each day! It is my favorite habit ever! There are so many nutrients found in stems, peels, and the skins of so many fruits and vegetables. I usually put 1/4 cup of milk, a spoonful of vanilla yogurt, and then any fruit or veggie I can find or want for the day. Still haven't had a bad one yet! 

Today's was simple and mostly frozen fruit

1/4 cup milk 
spoonful of yogurt
strawberries
peaches
blueberries
1/2 banana
                                          
Enjoy!




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. What stems and peels and skins do you include? I have been doing green smoothies every morning and they are so DELISH! Your Hazel is an absolute cutie. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tash! How are you doing?!? oh my goodness it has been so long since I've seen you! I usually put everything-strawberry greens, kale, spinach stems, apple peel, orange skin...but no grape stems or banana peels.

      Delete