One Week

/
2 Comments
I am in awe in how our lives have changed in the last week. We had a baby- and we fell in love with this perfect little girl!



I spent the week missing classes, resting with my bebe, learning what she needs and wants, and becoming completely smitten with this little person. I feel so grateful for her. She is a very sweet tempered baby. Every night this week, Brice and I have gotten at least 8 hours of sleep! Not what I expected. If we get her in her pj's, lotion her up, feed and burp her, and swaddle her tight around 10:00-10:30 she sleeps until 3:00 am. I feed her, burp her, change her diaper and she goes back down until almost 7:00 am. Repeat routine and she sleeps again until 10:00. Perfect! I get up when Brice leaves at 9:00 and shower, get dressed, make the bed, etc..and am so happy and prepared for the day when she wakes up!
Our days have been a mixture of feedings and naps, walks, errands, and snuggle time! I'm almost a little mad I'm in classes but a wonderful friend has volunteered to watch her so neither one of us have to miss our classes.
This week has changed our lives- but so much more for the better! Happy one week birthday Miss Hazel!
* I did write this on Friday and forgot about posting it. oops!*


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. The good news in Relief Society today is that Hazel Rae is here. Everyone had a nice Oooooo... for you and lots of congratulations! She's a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete