He's a party animal

/
0 Comments
On Saturday, his birthday we celebrated Henry turning ONE!
We had such a fun little party celebrating "our party animal" and loved having time with friends and all their kids in our apartment. I'm so glad our friends are so go with the flow because there was 20+ in our little apartment.







I was scrambling to get everything set up so I really only got to snap a few pictures before friends were arriving. I love seeing how the little details come together. 
Brice helped design the invites, I spent my evenings making the banners, spray painting, and planning out the food. We served "popcorn party mix" - popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, M&Ms, and animal cookies, crackers and cheese, fruit, and cupcakes!

Henry loved having so many friends around and just loved his chocolate cupcake. He stuffed it right into his mouth and just sucked all that frosting off before taking a break to breathe. He got some great little gifts and I just can't believe he's already one!












You may also like

No comments: