marathon training and life tidbits

/
0 Comments
I did it. Well the easiest part of all marathon training. I signed up for a full marathon here in Irving, Texas on April 16th. Brice decided to run the half.  26 miles for me...13 for him. 

Brice has also lost two more pounds since Thanksgiving. He is starting to really enjoy running and the benefits.

I'm actually really excited to train and we've figured out the best schedule so our Saturdays aren't totally consumed with hours of running. I ran the Utah Valley in 3:37 which I was happy with but I was on track for a faster finish until I hit the "wall" hard at mile 22. I'm hoping to finish under 3:20 but we will see what happens!

This has nothing to do with running, but Brice was watching the Iowa Hawk-eyes play in the Rose Bowl on Friday (they didn't do very well unfortunately) and Hazel kept yelling
 "Go hot guys! Go hot guys!" 
We think she meant to say "hawk-eyes" but either way works really :)

I'm in party planning mode for Henry's FIRST birthday! I like to make a big deal about their first birthday because it really is so special. He is still a tiny little guy but I can tell he is understanding everything we say. He is great at helping clean up toys and loves to eat anything. I'm excited to celebrate him and really hope he learns to say "mama" in the next three weeks!

Also, Hazel went to primary today. We can't believe she is a sunbeam already!



You may also like

No comments: