thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments

:: hazel ::
1. does not stop talking. She will ask me a question, start talking again, and then say what?
2. obsessed with peanut butter and honey sandwiches AND her primary class.
3. can spell her name now. and scooter on her own. climbs trees.
4. I think she still has fluid in her ear because on Sunday night she was crying so hard about her ear hurting. It hasn't bothered her since but I'm thinking those ears are just not all cleared up.
5. "Mommy, did you know...." she comes up with the silliest and smartest things to tell me.

:: henry ::
1. all of a sudden he is obsessed with playing with toys.
2. loves unplugging everything, throwing things, and his binki.
3. This week he's broken two of my favorite Crate and Barrel serving bowls and a measuring cup all while I'm trying to make dinner in our five feet of kitchen. 
4. Always plays for a few minutes in his crib happily before he starts fussing for me.
5. Henry s so ticklish on his upper thigh.





You may also like

No comments: