thursday tidbits

/
0 Comments
:: hazel ::
1. Our sweet friend Liz, braided Hazel's hair so cute while she was babysitting.
2. Is constantly telling me "Mom, that is a great idea!"
3. Was kind of a stinker during family pictures last week- she was much more interested in watching the people fish than posing on the dock. I totally get it.
4. Her birthday is on Monday and I'm bummed but I don't think were having a party this year.
5. Loves asking about letter sounds. Whenever were on a walk we pick a letter and try and think of all the words that start with that letter/sound. She's really starting to figure out letter sounds.
6. Obsessed with the Room on the Broom book.

:: henry :: 
1. I snapped this on my phone at FHE at the park. His hair looks so red.
2. Poor guy has been fighting something off because he's had a 103* fever for two days straight. I finally took him in and his throat, ears, and mouth swab all came back clear so the doctor jsut told us to wait it out.
3. He is finally sleeping through the night again, although it may be from all the doses of medicine.
4. His second top tooth finally cut through so now he really has FOUR teeth!
5. He is just the best snuggle bug and we just love him.




You may also like

No comments: